Sometimes, you may have your data in jpeg image format and wish to convert it to Excel Format. It is tedious to scan jpeg images and convert them into Excel documents. Luckily, some tools can be used to convert a jpeg image to an Excel format. This article will discuss some common tools that can be used to convert a jpeg image to Excel.
Online Tools used to convert jpeg images to Excel documents
A] Online 2 PDF Tool
This online tool can be used to convert a jpeg image to Excel format. Below are steps to follow while using this method:
1. Using your favorite browser, visit this site https://online2pdf.com/convert-jpg-to-excel
2. Locate the Select Files button, and click on it. You will be prompted to choose the image you to convert from your device.
The site allows one to select up to 20 files.
The maximum space of the file should not exceed 100Mb
3. The selected jpeg image will be inserted into the screen. Locate and click the Excel button.
4. Choose the separator in the Decimal Separator drop-down menu.
5. Choose the language of your document from the Language drop-down menu.
6. Finally, hit the Convert button. That is all you need to do.
B] Using the ASPOSE Tool
1. Using your favorite browser, visit this site https://products.aspose.app/cells/conversion/jpeg-to-excel
2. Locate the Drag or Upload Your files section. You can choose to drag the image from your device and drop it in the upload section. Alternatively, you can click the Drag or Upload Your Files button. You will be prompted to choose the image you to convert from your device.
3. Check the Use OCR checkbox. Choose the language you need to apply in the converted document from the drop-down button.
4. In the Save as section, choose the XLSX option. Finally, hit the CONVERT button.
Inserting jpeg image to Excel document
A] Choosing a jpeg image from a device
1. Open the Excel application.
2. Open the worksheet containing the dataset you need to add pictures.
3. Locate where you need to add the picture to.
4. Click the Insert tab on the Ribbon, and locate the Illustrations section. Under this section, click the Pictures button.
5. On clicking, an Insert Picture dialogue box will open. Locate the picture you need to insert in the selected cell and click on it. Then, click on the Insert button to add the image to your worksheet.
6. Resize the image to fit in your document.
B] Inserting online jpeg image
1. Locate where you need to add the picture to.
2. Click the Insert tab on the Ribbon, and locate the Illustrations section. Under this section, click the Online Pictures button.
3. Choose the Picture you need to add to your worksheet.
4. Resize the image to fit in your worksheet.